REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Istanbul Çağrı Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş (“Istanbul Ges”) is the data controller within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Law”). Protecting your personal data is a priority and important for IstanbulGes. In this context, we present this Personal Data Protection Disclosure Text (“Disclosure Text”) prepared within the scope of the Communique on Procedures and Principles for the Fulfillment of the Obligation to Inform (“Communique”) to the attention of our customers and third parties using our website.
IstanbulGes takes necessary measures to prevent the unlawful use and ensure the security of your personal data during the processing of your personal data in accordance with the legislation.
- METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected verbally, in writing, or electronically through our website, call center, dealers, business partners, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities, and cookies.
III. METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL GROUNDS
IstanbulGes collects personal data verbally, electronically, or in writing through websites, social media accounts, cookies, call centers, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities, and other communication channels based on the legal grounds and methods specified in Article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which are:
- Explicitly provided for in the laws.
- Necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
- Publicly disclosed by the data subject.
- Necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of any right.
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We provide the following information about the purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data:
- Verification of the identity information of our customers who transact through the website, execution of membership processes, and granting our customers the rights of membership.
- Enabling our customers to shop through the website and/or mobile applications, communicating with our customers regarding the products and services they have purchased/will purchase and their requests/complaints.
- Fulfillment of obligations undertaken under distance sales contracts and the relevant provisions of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, contacting our customers regarding the conditions and current status of the contracts, and making necessary notifications.
- Creating invoices and accounting records related to orders.
- Preparation of all records and documents that will serve as a basis for processing in electronic (internet/mobile, etc.) or paper form.
- Improvement and development of the services provided to our customers, execution of business development processes.
- Responding to information requests from competent authorities.
- Providing information about our products and services that may be of interest to our customers based on their interests and transferring promotions.
- Conducting market analysis, targeting, profiling, and analysis studies to carry out advertising, marketing, and promotional activities tailored to our customers’ specific preferences and interests.
- Sending commercial electronic messages for promotional, marketing, advertising, campaign, and celebration purposes.
- Improving the experience of our customers who shop on the website, carrying out loyalty processes for products and services, conducting activities to ensure customer satisfaction, and conducting surveys electronically and/or physically through affiliated institutions.
- Evaluating the requests, suggestions, and complaints of our customers.
- Ensuring the security of information and transaction while using our services.
- Pursuing and executing legal affairs.
* Execution and supervision of our business activities, improvement and development of our services
* To fulfil our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the legislation in force
- PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Your personal data is transferred to authorized public institutions in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, our subsidiaries located domestically and abroad, our shareholders, business partners, legal and natural persons with whom we have a business relationship to provide intermediary service provider services, to manage order processes, to perform payment transactions, to manage advertising, campaign and promotional activities, to improve the ordering experience and ensure customer satisfaction, to manage request and complaint processes, to carry out marketing activities, to provide technological infrastructure, server service, email service and cookie service, and to fulfill our legal obligations and for other purposes specified in Article IV.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Regarding your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), which regulates the rights of the data subject, you can submit your requests personally with your identity verification documents by completing the Istanbul Çağrı Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Application Form, signing a copy of the form, and delivering it in person to Levazım Mahallesi Koru Sokak No:2 Zorlu Center İç Kapı No:69 Beşiktaş/İstanbul address, or you can send them to us through a notary or other methods specified in the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.
If you submit your requests to IstanbulGes, IstanbulGes will respond to your request free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if any additional cost arises, IstanbulGes reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Additionally, for any questions and opinions regarding your personal data, you can contact us at [•] email address at any time.
VII. AMENDMENTS TO THE INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
IstanbulGes reserves the right to update this Information Notice at any time. The changes made by IstanbulGes shall become effective immediately upon the publication of the Information Notice.